Q. How can I get my computer to hold my PIN number? It holds my card number, but not the PIN number. Thanks!
Hello and thank you for your question. Please try the following steps if you are using Internet Explorer as your main browser:
- In Internet Explorer's Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click on the "Content" Tab and then click on "Settings" for Auto-Complete.
- In the window that opens, make sure that "User names and passwords on forms" is checked.
If you are using Firefox, please try these steps:
- In Firefox's Tools menu, choose Options.
- Select the "Security" tab and make sure "Remember passwords for sites" is checked.
If you are using Chrome:
- Click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome menu icon on the far right of the browser.
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- Under "Passwords and forms" make sure that the box next to "Offer to save passwords with Google Smart Lock for Passwords" is ticked.
I hope this helps resolve the problem.
- Not clear where the Tools Menu, is located. Do you mean the overall computer setting or a specific setting under the Library site? Thank you
- Thank you for your comment. I have revised the instructions.