Q. How do I change my address?


To report an address change, please go to any SDPL location with a current California ID or driver's license, or bring your old ID along with a current utility bill, rental agreement, etc. that has your name on it.

  • Last Updated Feb 11, 2019
  • Views 932
  • Answered By Phil Gunderson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 15   15

Contact Us