The app I installed keeps crashing. Can you help?
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2017 | 2 Views
Was this helpful? 1 0
Reinstalling a library app may help resolve issues with crashing. Please try the following steps:
- Delete the app
- Power down your device and wait a minute or two
- Restart your device
- Download the app again and try launching it.
If the app continues to crash even after a reinstall please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name of the app causing you trouble (SDPL To Go, cloudLibrary, etc.)
- The make, model, and operating system of the device the app is crashing on (e.g., Apple iPhone running iOS 9).
- What you were doing in the app when it crashed (e.g., downloading an ebook, searching the catalog, etc.).
- Any error messages (if there are any) that appear before the app crashes