I can't transfer my WMA eAudiobook to my apple device.
Please update your iTunes settings as follows:
1. In iTunes, go to Edit | Preferences….
2. On the 'General' tab, select the 'Import Settings…' button.
3. In the 'Import Using' field, select 'AAC Encoder'.
4. In the 'Setting' field, select 'Spoken Podcast'.
5. Click the 'OK' button to apply changes and close the 'Import Settings'
6. Click the 'OK' button to close the iTunes Preferences dialog box.
Once you have transferred a WMA audiobook, you may need to take the following steps to move parts of the audiobook to your playlist:
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Click on 'Books' located under your device name in the left column of iTunes.
4. Drag the parts over to the playlist created for the audiobook, which is also located under your device name in iTunes.
5. Verify that the parts are in the correct order.